Marine-i Growth Kickstarter: Unlock your business growth potential in six weeks
20th June 2022
The Marine-i Growth Kickstarter is a fully funded six-week programme that helps innovative marine tech entrepreneurs like you get clear about their business and future.
The programme is delivered online through six weekly sessions, which can be spread over a period of up to 12 weeks if you prefer (so long as the coaching is completed by 22/12/2022)
We work with you to help make sure your business is serving you, understand your niche, see which customers hold you back and which move you forward, discover how to supercharge your business and drive your growth.
In this programme, you will:
• Get eye-opening clarity on where you are today
• Identify and address your biggest risks
• Get clear on what's holding you back
• Find the top three actions you need to take for success
• Discover how to work smarter, not harder
• Build a clear action plan to drive results
This is how you'll get from where you are now to where you want to be. No spin. No filler. Just a clear path for actionable results! Growth Kickstarter is delivered for Marine-i by business coach Ben Rotheray of The Value Engine, www.thevalueengine.co.uk
How it works
The six online sessions cover these topics:
• Ensuring your business is set up to meet your personal goals
• Your business niche, customers and products
• The problems your business solves and the outcomes it delivers
• Sharpening your operating model and managing the external environment
• Your plan and strategy
• Milestones and next steps
Before each 1:1 coaching session, you will be given straightforward exercises to do to help you prepare for the session. These help us to focus on what you want to achieve and ensure you make fast progress. The pre-work is simple with videos and guides that make it easy to complete.
The video meetings with Ben can be arranged at a time to suit you, including out of normal office hours if this is more convenient for you.
"This was a powerful process that delivered the clarity we needed to focus our planning. It was eye-opening and extremely valuable. The end result, a stronger offering and a smarter business model." Philip Strong, - CEO, Reflex Marine
“An enlightening experience. The whole process was motivating and energising. As a result, we now have the clarity needed to move forward and realise the full potential of our development.” James Williams - Director, Unmanned Survey Solutions
To find out more or book your place on the Growth Kickstarter programme, email firstname.lastname@example.org